Saturday, December 15, 2007

It occurs to me that I have a problem

(BTW, it is grading day. I am bored. I have blogged 3 times in 3 hours.)

Here is the problem. Now that I have left former illustrious institution, famed for its heinous (if you are a student) tradition of finals after Christmas, I am back in the world of finals before Christmas. That also involves finals grading before Christmas. Finals grading involves writing. While I can read for comps and knit at the same time, I cannot knit and grade at the same time. Also, I will have to spend 2 precious knitting days driving, since I have no carpool. I have 3 finished Christmas presents. I have one thing that is done except for felting and because I have never felted before, that feels worrisome. I have 1 almost finished Christmas present. I have 2 respectably started Christmas presents. And I have a ball of yarn. Also, I have an idea for which I have stash, but the idea is not needed until New Years. It is for the goddaughter's big brother. I am in very serious trouble.

2 comments:

Lazuli said...

That is indeed a conundrum, and I don't have any suggestions except to prioritize? (I wouldn't prioritize learning to knit while driving, though!!)

Greta_Jane said...

I do knit while driving, but only in really serious stopped traffic.