Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Lost Yarn

Over on Lazuli's blog , she wrote about the disaster of a lost ball of yarn. Poor Lazuli, I thought, but then I went looking for my ball of Regia sock yarn. You remember the Regia, from a frogged sock about 2 weeks ago. I took it to watch the last playoff game on Sunday, cast on, ran into problems, and now cannot find the damn yarn. Hopefully, it is in my car, but my car is such a mess that an elephant could be buried in it and I would never know. So we will see...

2 comments:

Lazuli said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry! I found my yarn - of course, there wasn't QUITE enough of it, so the sleeve cuffs will have to be a different color - oops! I hope you find your yarn!!

kris said...

Oh dear. Hpe you found the yarn. See you tomorrow!