So I think that the first exam when okay--not great. There are a couple of things that make me nervous about it, but I think I passed. Which is the important point.
The next one is on Tuesday. And yet, instead of studying my brains out, I made enchiladas for dinner, complete with making the sauce from scratch. They were a bit dry--I think next time I will add more sauce.
Greta Jane got a new squeaky toy today. She seems to enjoy it. I am not sure if it is a rabbit or a squirrel--it is some sort of gray stuffed animal, though.
1 comment:
It's Wednesday, so another one's down -- hooray! :) Does GJ de-squeak her toys? Nell likes to disembowel her squeaky toys as soon as she can and then pulls out the squeaker ... then we torment her by squeaking it from different parts of the house to see her come running with ears at attention.
Post a Comment