Sunday, March 02, 2008

The Conference is Over, Long Live the Conference

I got compliments from the relevant professor in the room, if not from my respondant. I think that the prof is a good guy. In general, it was a good conference. I made 2 new friends, maybe more. Right now, I am waiting for the 2 friends to show up so that we can get breakfast and I can head out of here to go home.

I am remembering the problem with trying to do things with Californians. Jet lag. They want to stay up late and then need to sleep in. (Of course, last time I was in California, I could not stay awake past 11pm to save my life.)

There will be another conference in a week, but I get to stay home for that one. I am not sure how much I will even show up, to be honest. (Nor am I sure where it is.) Coffeeboy will be here for that one, though I think Lazuli is staying home.

1 comment:

X. said...

good for you! that's so wonderful. i'm thinking of you even though i've been a terrible correspondent. just busy, that's all. i hope you're doing well!

- college roommate