So I took this Meme from fractalspackle's blog. It struck me as fun, especially for some of the folks who read this blog. Basically, you take the list of bands from the previous person, add an "*" to the ones that you have seen, delete the ones that you have not, and keep adding until you have 25 bands. Now, I am not sure that I actually have seen 25 bands, but there you go. Also, I, personally, am defining band somewhat loosely.
1. R.E.M.*
2. Tori Amos *
3. The Indigo Girls
4. Eddie From Ohio
5. Crooked Still
6. The Nields
7. The Kennedys
8. Dar Williams
9. Paul Simon
10. Bob Dylan
11. They Might Be Giants
12. Tracy Grammar and John Henry
13. Chris Smither
14. The Magnetic Fields
15. The Backwater Blues Band
16. Girlyman
17. Arlo Gutherie
18. Eliza Blue
19. Lucious Jackson
20. Ani Difranco
21. Sebedo
22. Morphine
23. Alison Krauss and Union Station
24. Fiest
25. Peter, Paul, and Mary
3 comments:
I see lots of people I'd love to see, but sadly have only seen Tori, the Nields and Luscious Jackson. Sigh. And Neil Young is sold out for the two concerts he's doing in Philly in Dec. :(
Seen, as in live, or are you including recorded concerts?
Dh could do this much better than I could. I wonder if I could come up with 25...
Seen as in live.
Post a Comment