Thursday, September 18, 2008

Not Dead

Yet.

I have been meaning to post some knitting posts for a while and indeed have some completed things to show off (or almost completed--I can't block the falling leaves scarf until the new LYS, opened by a former employee of the old LYS, with the same cast of characters, gets in new T-pins.

I have intended to post pictures of the stash building I did when the old yarn store closed and sold off its stock, but it has been incorporated into the stash and I am not sure that I could find it all.

But until I can get my butt in gear for a more real post, I leave you with this:

Today, I bought beautiful Mountain Colors for a sweater, but the LYS will not let me take it home until I have successfully defended my dissertation proposal.

Life is wierd.

No comments: