I have several goals for the coming week, goals that will intersect interestingly with the fact that the first half of the week will be spent celebrating a major holiday. Other than teaching my class, my goals for the coming week include:
1) handing in a draft of my proposal to my adviser. The agreement is that he will have it in hand by the start of the chag.
2) blocking the Organized Mormon's scarf. I have T pins in my purse. The main goal here is being able to get to it early enough in the morning to have a dry bed by bedtime.
3) setting up my desk so that I can move the writing base of operations away from the dining room.
4) getting knitting pictures up on the blog.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck on those goals, particularly the proposal!
Wow! The Organized Mormon is impressed!
Shanah Tovah!!
Post a Comment