Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Very Sad Update
Greta's vet just called and let me know that Kitty got sick with a disease that is often fatal to cats. He suspects that Kitty actually picked up the illness on the streets, before every coming into contact with me or the system. They did their best to keep Kitty hydrated and all, but there is no real treatment and so at some point last week, Kitty crossed a line into to sick to live and was put to sleep. The vet did not want to tell me and waited until he had Greta's cancer free lab results so that I could get good news at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about Kitty, but so glad that Gret is A-OK!
Poor, sweet kitty!
Very glad to hear the news about Greta! That's news I can jump around about!
So sad about kitty. :( I'm sure you made kitty's little life a better one by taking him in. And HOORAY for Greta!!
So sorry to hear about kitty. Glad to hear about Greta. Now, how are YOU??
Post a Comment