Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

1. This is my first Thursday 13.
2. I have an affinity for the number 13 because I was born on a Friday the thirteenth.
3. Greta Jane is the actual name of my dog, who has her nose on my lap as I type this.
4. I recently bought plane tickets to go meet my friends' new baby and I am almost too excited to wait.
5. I am not feeling well today, in a myriad of ways.
6. Despite that, I dragged myself to a "lady's night out" dinner, and met some of my friend R's friends--neat women.
7. Fall is sort of coming, which is to say that there is a crispness to the air on some nights, but I still need the AC on most of the time.
8. I miss New England fall a really huge amount.
9. I am really tired of taking classes. With the exception of 2 years (during one of which I was a teacher), I have gone back to school as a student every year for the past 23 years.
10. That is getting really old.
11. Once I have finished putting my house back together from the mold scare, I am going to get out my knitting and quilting.
12. I have some on-going projects to finish and new yard (or new as of May/June) that I am excited to work with.
13. I am going to get into bed and read a junk book for a little while.

No comments: