The lovely and talented Melissa has tagged me for a Random and Weirdly Me post!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird.
3 Tag 7 people (if possible) at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Without further ado ... here are my seven random and weird things about me:
1. I named my bicycle after Rudyard Kipling. It goes by Kip.
2. My closest women friends include a Mormon, an Orthodox Jew, and a devotee of Isis. And those women are all friends with each other.
3. Every really close guy friend I have is a minister or minister in training, except for my best friend from college.
4. I am ABD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. I have a huge crush on Ira Glass.
6. I really want to own chickens.
7. I own 3 copies of Harry Potter Book 1: The American Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, the British Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, and the French Harry Potter et L'Ecole de however it is that you spell Sorcerer's in French.
I am tagging:
Knitting Angel
Kosher Academic
StacyVerb
Livia Augusta
Lazuli
2 comments:
Thanks for tagging me so I could have an instant blog post. I've added your blog to my sidebar.
What a great 7! :) Ira is a cutie! #2 is awesome and I love your bike's name. I used to live near his (Kipling's) place in VT -- very cool house and grounds.
Post a Comment