There are some very exciting items on this list, most notably:
19) 4 bags of exam books (returned to library)
20) More exam books (returned to SLK)
in some ways, it does not seem fair to include these items, because they did not belong to me, ever, but if this task is about clutter, one of the main sources of clutter around here has been exam books, so I am very excited to have gotten rid of them.
21) 1 grocery bag of paper (recycled)
22) one bag of diet coke cans (recycled. In order to appreciate this, you need tounderstand that my car is a rolling pile of junk. Not the car itself, which is aa fairly nice, 3 year old car, but in that I never clean it. Picking up some cans was a bif deal for me.)
23) a mystery (given to KH)
24) a sweater (taken to the consignment shop)
25) a silk skirt and top which Lazuli said looked llike a mumu (taken to the consignment shop)
26) a collection of avocado pits that I had intended to root (garbage. Damn, I need a compost pile.)
27) a nightgown that had crossed the line into ratty (garbage)
28) jeans that bit the dust (garbage in a motel in Hadley, Mass)
No comments:
Post a Comment