She really does. According to the vet's office, everyone has fleas this summer--it is the weather. But still. Actually, I am not sure if they are fleas, but they are bugs, crawling around in my baby's fur. Luckily because of the short, white hair, they were easy to spot. So tomorrow, she is going to the vet for a flea bath and I am going to bug bomb the house. So much fun.
Actually fun is that I am installing shelves in one of my closets. All by myself. This is the kind of project that I do not know how to do, having always found a guy to do it for me. (I have this friend, who used to live near me, before we both moved. He took apart my garbage disposal, untwined a teabag string, and put the whole thing back so that it worked. He is a god.) Anyway, putting in these shelves, provided that they work, feels very fulfilling. I measured. I figured out what I wanted, I went to the hardware store, they helped me select what I needed, and I am off. So far, I have measured and drilled holes in the plaster for the liquid nails. Next will be actually screwing the brackets to the walls.
1 comment:
Sorry about the fleas- that happened to Chloe and Milo last year. I found the best way to get them under control was to give them this pill (Capstar methinks its called) which makes them highly toxic to fleas and kills all of the ones on them within 24 hours. You can get it from the vet. At the same time I gave both flea baths (I actually paid to have Milo bathed- ever tried to bathe a pissed off cat? No fun whatsoever) and the next day switched to Advantage- as the frontline had stopped working (Frontline resistant fleas- now tell me that doesn't suck.) Anyway that got everything under control last year. Good luck with it all.
Post a Comment