Friday, May 11, 2007

I am finished!

I am finished with course work forever! Let the celebrating commence!

Actually, I am finished with course work if by that you mean "have completed the credits I need to advance to the next stage of the PhD." I am taking a language course this summer so as to finish that requirement. Those classes start a week from Monday. But otherwise I am done. And I must celebrate.

Again, if, by celebrate, you mean clean. I had planned to take before and after pictures of my bathroom for you all, but I forgot to take the before picture. For which I have to admit that I am kind of relieved. I am not sure I want to admit how bad it was. But I am cleaning away.

I have to say, I am particularly pleased with how the organic cleaners are going!

2 comments:

KosherAcademic said...

Mazel Tov!!!! Of course, now I won't be hearing from you as often :-(

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!