1. First, I finished a scarf for my friend T, who came to visit for 3 days and 4 nights at the begining of my spring break. T lives in a VERY COLD place and I am VERY JEALOUS. But this was easily my fastest start to finish project. I began in no earlier than Feburary 1st (and actually, ptobably a bit later) and finished it on about March 12th. Pretty good turn around time for me.

2. I submitted proposals (2) for my first really big conference in my field.
3. I got a rejection (1) from said conference. Still waiting to hear about the other.
4. I presented my first paper at a smaller conference.
5. I have set up my teaching for next year. For the first time, I have a whole year of teaching in my field.
6. I have decided to start a new diet plan. I am going to try (and, I suspect, fail) to get my dear friend Kosher Academic to do it with me from afar. The diet plan is called Body for Life.
5 comments:
Ooh, lace scarf... it looks great!
Thank you. And thank you for suggesting the pattern!
i like to see lists like this. they comfort me. i can;t say why....
:)
Guess I'll go check out the diet plan now. When did you want to start?
Well, my friend is starting next week, so I may start then, with her. But you could join me whenever. Or we could both start after the holiday. Let me see whether I manage to start when she starts her new cycle.
Post a Comment